The Laundry Room - Almost Done



Stacey suggested I paint the shelves blue and then I decide to do an ombre effect.   This is also our pantry, I should mention. 


We are sticking faux marble tiles over the existing vinyl.  Since staining the cement was no longer an option, we needed to find something super cheap and water resistant.  Vinyl initially sounded like my nightmare but these tiles are pretty heavy and we are going to put grout in between each one for a more formal look.   And I'm going to try hanging a small (ikea) chandelier since I'm going to spend a lot of time here.  








Comments

HastagSoft said…
Thanks for sharing nice blog. Hi everyone, I here to introduce to website development company in Jaipur. Web development company in Jaipur, a website designing company in Jaipur. Best leading website development, SEO, SMO, bulk SMS in a service company in Jaipur. To develop a fast, secure and mobile responsive website. Hastagsoft, upgrade your business with Google Adwords, Facebook Campaign, etc.

web development company in Jaipur
website development company in jaipur
best web development company in Jaipur
e commerce company in jaipur
web development company in Jaipur
SMO company in Jaipur
 SEO Company in Jaipur

Popular Posts